Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Killed then looted, please read!
Started by [E] HatProvider

I was building by myself in my town when I started to have a discussion with teddy21 about helping me. I asked to see some of his work to determine if we could work out and build together. He accepted and started showing me what he had to offer. After the first two places I was invited to his home in Harbor. Upon arrival I witnessed Barnzy12 kill 2 people on my way to teddy21's house. I just kept going, I didnt know what the beef was between them so I didnt ask.

Once inside teddy21 personal house I was on the second story walking with my back turned to Barnzy12 when I was killed and looted of all my items. I think this is completely unfair even in a PvP server considering I wasnt hostile or threating other players. I tried to quit out but I was unsuccessful. He proceeded to kill and warp away multiple times for no reason inside Harbor. Vengineer and Mercy(something), and also Teddy21 were victims to his actions.

I have never killed anyone on purpose, and never intend to unless in WarWorld. I am asking that my items could be refunded so I dont lose time building my town. See list below (Not actual, but rounded down):

48 gold ignots, a set of used diamond tools, full iron armor, 35 pcs glowstone, a half stack of stone slabs, a stack of smooth, and some misc thats not a big deal and cant really remember.

Please advise!
i can refund you all that
Some people geez
You had full Iron Armour, + a diamound pickaxe without managing to kill him?

Well, just ask the owner of Harbour to ban him from the city. Ban him from yours aswell..

If he then go back to the city he'll be breaking rule 1 and 5.

Even if he dont kill you he'll be breaking the rules.

But i also though killing people inside their own homes/firends homes without provoking the attacker was a punishable offence..
It's not
I thougth you were jailed for this..
It wasn't in his house, he was visiting someone else

And it depends on who handles it
Teddy should get the region around his town non pvp. That will solve it happening in the town again x
Like everyone, you are responsible for the pvp protection of your region because you have the power to control it.

It's not my fault if people are not protecting it. I gave links and talked about it multiple times on the forum and ingame.

http://mc.minetown.net/wiki/index.php/Region_Protection

If there is a problem on the region that is caused by the staff, then you are admissible to a refund, otherwise no.

Sorry.

Locked.