Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bye minetown :(
Started by [E] hunter9340

okay heres the deal, ive been getting board of minetown, well minecraft itself really, im bound to get on and off but i wont be on for long maybe catch up with some friends then leave, im bound to come back when minetown gets better plugins ( like classes skills and levels would be nice ) or when minecraft updates to 1.8 or to the full minecraft game i wont be giving away my houses or items till i officially decide to either quit minetown or minecraft all together, ill be on the forums to check out the pink thread (really love it) or just talk on random threads, bye, dont expect to see much of me, have a great day.

EDIT: and with school starting tomarrow, wont have time to play minetown
See ya around! I hope you be back for 1.8 ( on a side note, im trying to get the pink thread on sticky)
im bound to be back on when minetown lives up to the "great plugins" on the banner for xtremetop100.com, that was one of the main reasons i left the server i was playing on for minetown
oh and pink, whats your minecraft name? or are you banned from minetown just postin stuff on the forums?
See ya hunter! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
i wont be leaving for ever just to let you know, minetowns just getting boring, hope to see new plugins once the new stuff for the server gets added, or when minecraft gets updated to 1.8 i might play minecraft more for now, bye and live a fun life on minetown!
my ingame name is. mister pink with the nickname plugin, my real minecraft name is larogue.

If you dont see me a lot ingame is mostly because i wait for 1.8 and play other game while waiting.
im sexy.
Yes you are.
Oh, you're larogue? Didn't know that.