Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Town] Westwood
Started by [E] MasterJack

W3CNf1I.png

/warp Westwood

This is essentially Noobtown v2. I'm trying to get new members set up with a plot so they can start with a home when they join.

If you see new people needing a place to build, please send them here! They get free cake with every plot.

I called it Westwood because, when I first joined Minetown, I founded a town called Eastwood. (It was rubbish, I never finished it, forget it). Except this town is at /warp West9k, so I thought the West bit would make sense.

There are also 2 tutorials; claiming land and becoming a member. If you want to direct members there, remember the following;

/home xxmasterjackxx member

/home xxmasterjackxx protect

Here's a picture to make my thread look pretty.

O5Vj6uu.png

More here if you're interested!

I did try this once before on Classic, but it was dead, lol.

Introducing CastleTown!
i would like to build mansions in ur town and sell
@2998720 wrote:
i would like to build mansions in ur town and sell

The purpose for Westwood is to supply new members with a place to stay, build and 'call home'. The plot sizes are only 10x10 so that we can fit many people in, with a small home, whilst they begin their time on Minetown.

Unfortunately, Westwood isn't the town for mansions. I do, however, recommend you build mansions to sell, or set up your own town perhaps. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I was expecting a CnC reference, I am severely dissapointed.
westwood is closing down

r.i.p westwood

images of much emotion

UFprAzT.jpg
bye westwood giggity