Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Duwanis' ban appeal
Started by [E] duwanis

Username: duwanis

When you were banned : 20/8/2011

Person who banned you: Unknown

Reason you were banned: I don't know,possibly I was using Modifications for single player and forgot to remove it or being accused.I was banned for unknown reasons and nothing were said during the process.I was banned when I was away because I was sleeping then play Single player this morning/afternoon.

EDIT**If you keep on forcing me to the corner,I don't steal nor do I have the stuff in my chests (my chest is cprivated),I just visited the house and look at the chest and that's it,I do wanted to get unbanned but doing it the harder way and keep on arguing doesn't help.
How where you sleeping and playing SP at the same time?
thats not the reason, you stole from me...
Hold on,How i steal from you? and btw I was sleeping BEFORE I played SP.
look at the thread, i was robbed...
Link please before I start rage thread

EDIT**I was looking at your chest,I didn't take anything.If I were stealing,I would be saying I stole the stuff from it and would say sorry.
bs i lost supplies for my building contest and your the only one whos name is on there, take further discussion onto that thread,
Tell Danni to look at my chests in my lot on Honortown,nothing that belong to yours were there.If she could just remove the ban from me and show her I didn't steal anything.
LIAR HAHAHAHAH BIG BRO SEEEES EVERYTHING GO LOOK AT DANNIS POST

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1218303-rubydeaths-been-robbed
Sorry we dont like theives to much. Plus there has been alot of you guys runnin rampant