Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Millenium City Griefing Incidents.
Started by Unknown User

Lately, and with growing frequency, I have noticed Millenium City, and it's buildings are being subjected to vandalism and griefing.

This has lead me to the conclusion of a complete Millenium City protection overhaul.

As it stands, the current protection, if added to it, allows you to modify any part of Millenium City, even if it is not yours. As such, this has caused several security issues and harm towards the City. Holes in the ground, missing street lamps, and buildings broken into, etc.

I would like an Admin or Mod (Preferably with a high amount of experience with protections and regions) to assist me in this endeavor, considering that this city protection overhaul could take upto 1-2 hours to complete, if not longer.

==================================================================================

These steps listed below, are how I want you to complete this request. Follow ALL directions VERY carefully. There are alot of names in this list...

==================================================================================

Step 1:

================================================================================================

PHASE 1:

================================================================================================

ONLY those that are named below, must be removed from the "MilleniumFortress" Protections List:

Owners: robertz93

Members: crux_t, cdevrij, miniman123, wizeone, cajc, undead1997, slayergrief, kjc2008, jlr3191, deviantclam, landro, minecraft123999, favine, gorz, dancraft200, skam95, baberruth, hurrdurrvegas, raventeeth, girlgasm, binkleplease, evanlong, princeofshadows, kieran6383, wetterthanwater, duwanis, human_reaper, amaryxi, thesexyben, the_godfather43, huntersmimim, burstvenom, hunterzmimi, theancientteam, xruby_deathx, flaptastic, rossbach, jallaf, adioshoes78, landr0, baberruth300, teddy21, heiwashin, joe_nicole, sintdose, maxwellmiller, wetterthenwater, jessebafia, goldengm, omegatekanina

Step 2:

PHASE 2:

Those who are named here, are Millenium City Residents, of which there are 27 in total. Each of these residents own a lot, or an apartment inside a building. Thus, each building in the city will need to individually protected, and only those residing in it, would be added to it's protection. Lots in the city, are tagged, to display who owns a building. I will be assisting with this, to determine who lives where and with who.

miniman123, cajc, jlr3191, deviantclam, minecraft123999, dancraft200, skam95, girlgasm, binkleplease, duwanis, human_reaper, thesexyben, the_godfather43, huntersmimi, xruby_deahtx, rossbach, maxwellmiller, jessebafia, hamergaming, drpepper1344, vixen390, hunterkiller47, tibbs4life, zdeathclock, calaxis, grifff, nexeoes

Step 3:

PHASE 3:

Those who are named here, are Volunteer Workers, who Help me build Millenium City. I would like them added to the "MilleniumFortress" Protections List.

mrflip, saphyna, paulosaurus, jpkoushel, gcbgab, Landr0

hk what about the citadel
I have no clue how I even am on the list of the protection! lol

Anyway, I hope this will prevent any griefing in the future.

Really sorry to hear milleniumcity got griefed.

If there's any materials you really really need, I'll see if I can fund some.
this is what i thought every city had XD this is what they should have (spawntown has it like this)
i'm being removed. ahhhh.
lol you have landr0 on the millenium fortress removel list twice and for him to be put on the millenium fortress once lol but the two ones you want removed are his name but with a slight variation lol
how and why would you let it get this bad hunter?
You should really take a break from building this city lol your obsessed.
sTrYk9 wrote:
how and why would you let it get this bad hunter?

Because it had been my hope, that anyone in the protection, would have common sense, and respect, to follow the rules I layed out. Apparently, I give more credit to people then they deserve. That is my own failing, for believing in a perfect city.
HK, there is no such thing as common sense and respect on the server anymore, you can only find it between your true friends on the server and staff, people you've known for a awhile.