Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] DrewISgod flying!
Started by [E] silentsippycup

I had 2 screenshots but the 2nd one i took he killed me and got a big game over screen instead, but drew was floating and he killed me 3 times!
That good sir, Would be jumping
He was jumping dip shit, is that against the rules?
2447keo.jpg

Ya, You got me, I Fly
Im pretty sure hes jumping. me and masta have been near him the entire time, and also you cant fly without permissions on the server
So you're telling me he was just jumping in place and floating for 10 seconds?

My ass
See picture 2 and 3, he is making a walking motion, you do not do that with fly mod because it doesn't bobble, good fight kid, your just mad.
Wow, he didn't touch the ground once! And I think you're mad at me for kicking your ass, but at least I was mature about it and returned your shit, so whatever you are mad at me for has nothing to do with this so stfu!

AND you do make a walking motion in flight so it doesn't prove anything, he was at the same elevation the whole time I watched him and he was flying around so how do you explain that?
Dude, you only killed me because I had no idea you were in there because some dip shit left the gate open, 1v1, I kicked your ass every time after that.
Didn't have diamonds every other time, you should've won, it is the same as hitting a helpless mob, ass wipe