Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Refund.. and a complaint.
Started by Unknown User

I opened a petition, asking for a stack and a half of iron ore (unsmelted) refunded to me, due to the rollback erasing it because they were in the furnace when it happened. However, as I was adding a comment to me PE (It was unfinished) to add on that I had also lost a single stack of unsmelted gold ore, when my petition was closed.

Out of annoyance, I demanded to know who closed my petition,receiving no response. Personally, I think that people should learn some patience, and finish letting people add stuff to a petition before attempting to deal with it....

Regardless, I made a 2nd petition, and stated this above, but before I could add that I lost my gold ore, my second petiton was closed. I then raged, having good reason because apparently, I am not entitled to be allowed to ask for a refund.

I was then globally muted by OkiFool, of which point I messaged him "f*** u", and I then logged off.

I want my ore refunded, and I want this situation resolved. That there should be common sense to ask, BEFORE a petition is CLOSED. And for some mods to not be such... jerks.
I did not close your petitions, I muted you for your foul statement and full on "all caps rage", which is standard procedure
Well, Considering I had reason to be angry, and that I was being ignored and shoved aside like I wasn't worth anyone's time, I found my "all caps rage" justified.
Hey HKX-4-7, its not a big deal man, mistakes happen. If need be I will find a way to get you what you need. Overall, I work a help desk I assume much like the work these mods are performing for the server. Sometimes when there are a lot of request and a shortage of personnel or time, requests will just be completed and closed before contact the user. This is more of a job for a Quality Assurance type group which you cant really expect in a game hosted like this.

Plus, if you break the rules, swearing and raging, you cant really expect to get the best response from mods.
HK you are KINDA overreacting but I WILL agree that /pe is a waste of time. Ive used MUCH better pluggins.
I never said /pe is a waste of Time. I think it's a good idea. But I wish people were more patient, and listened before acting or dealing with one.

Btw, I still have not gotten my gold ore (full stack, of 64 unsmelted gold ore blocks) Refunded. I have the feeling I won't be getting it either.
I can agree with you there.
pennepasta wrote:
I WILL agree that /pe is a waste of time. Ive used MUCH better pluggins.

/pe a waste of time !?

Are you out of your mind ? It helps a ton to organize demands and keeps chat clean.

What are those MUCH BETTER plugins ?

If you criticize, positively or negatively, please be constructive.

And HK, this was probably a mistake, there is no point to rage. You are a old member of this community, I don't see why the staff would mess with you or anyone else. If you have not been refunded yet, open a new petition or contact an admin ingame.

Cya