Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Item Loss
Started by [E] Corps Gaming

So I was organising my vault yesterday and I lost 2 diamond swords but masta said there was no trace. Today I realised I was missing EVEN more items. Jallaf big brothered it and confirmed that Hamwhich and JP whatever stole from me (Jallaf does work SOMETIMES <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>) The items were too many for a pe so I'm making a forums post for it.

I lost:

2 diamonds swords

2 gold music discs

2 green music discs

2 jukebox's

4 note blocks

2 stacks of brown mushrooms

2 stacks of red mushrooms

4 stacks of glass

~8 stacks of stone I believe, I was using some at the time anyway but something like that

1 stack of iron blocks

3 stacks of iron ingots

3 diamond shovels

3 diamond pickaxes

5 diamond axes

1 set of clean diamond armor

2 sets of clean iron armor

6 stacks of arrows

2 stacks of bookshelves

6 stacks of torches

3 stacks of snow blocks

2 stacks of ice

6 stacks of wood (normal)

12 stacks of planks

And that's all as far as I'm concerned. Anything else has gone unnoticed and must not mean anything to me anyway.

Edit: 4 stacks wool also from the theft and 4 stacks of gold from the recent rollback
Ill refund later proably, but please. LWC your chest -_-
Refunded. Locked.
BTW Dobs, it was protected, but MastaC had to move it cause it was awkwardly placed in the middle when you made it so he moved it and it wasn't LWCed anymore :S I'm not that stupid <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
lol masta you didnt lock in (inb4lock) also if i got things stolen from me i wouldnt be able to create a petition for it i have so much shit its impossible to keep track of it all