Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Amazing Server
Started by [E] Ultrafighter1

I am new to this server. I have been applied and so far i have to say, this server is down right amazing. Keep it coming admins. Keep it coming!
Its always nice to get good feedback <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> xx
Just recently found this site so I haven't even had the opportunity to log in yet, I just had to comment on the photo. Amazing photo DanniDorrito, I have no other words to describe it. Just captivating.
and this she gains another fan xD
Guys if you keep up the Epicness. I might just have to donate and i just joined like 3 days ago. Calm down lol
just to note you are a part of a greifing clan
DrewISgod wrote:
Aegesi wrote:
Just recently found this site so I haven't even had the opportunity to log in yet, I just had to comment on the photo. Amazing photo DanniDorrito, I have no other words to describe it. Just captivating.

....I hope this is a troll, other wise pitiful.

Oh btw, Shave the beard bro, Your not Chuck Norris

Thx for this response DrewISgod, appreciate the time and thought you put into this one.
Aegesi wrote:
DrewISgod wrote:
Aegesi wrote:

....I hope this is a troll, other wise pitiful.

Oh btw, Shave the beard bro, Your not Chuck Norris

Thx for this response DrewISgod, appreciate the time and thought you put into this one.

You know it bro, Anytime you need some negative feedback you just hit me up.
Great reception to my first post, hopefully you are not what I should come to expect from the rest of the community on this server.
Of course he isnt Aegesi. Drew just doesn't know when to shut up.