Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Losing items
Started by [E] linktothemine

I was in mynameisneil's zombie spawner room today, and died and lost all my stuff including an enchanted diamond sword among other valuable things. This wouldn't have been such a problem if I could've gotten them back, but I cannot. There might be hoppers under the floor or something, I don't know, but neil, if you're reading, please give me my stuff back and fix your farm so this doesn't happen again. I worked hard for that stuff and I don't appreciate losing it like this.
Update: Someone found some of my stuff and got it back for me (Still missing an enchanted axe and bow), turns out the hoppers were just backed up, but I'd still like you to please somehow fix it so this won't happen to anyone else.
I've sorted this - if the chunk is unloaded whle sorting is happening, for example someone dying, the circuit freezes

My advise is not to get into the cage yourself, until you've flipped the mob spawn lever to stop any new ones coming, and also attack through the window. This should stop you dying at all, and I'll make sure to check periodically whether something is stuck in the system.