Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Unfair use of admin powers
Started by [E] Akoontzboy

]MastaC has taken over a town in the guest world. Yes I know he can do that but he put a region on it, Fly kills, spawning items, and Making lava mots in the front. The rules say -undprotected areas. I have screen shots...... .......... I can't get the screen shots to work. But that was masta doing i arrow 264 and then spaming to make it go away

Masta was not abusing yesterday, he was rebuilding the guest world town to make it look good and he protected it to keep it from looking awful. We were just having a game for protecting it, he was NOT flying to kill people neither was I or any other mods, he was NOT spawning items, we do not do that.
Yes You do I have screen shots you guys do fly kill too
Lol, Calm down, Do you think fighting with the admins is going to help?
You do realize fighting with admins over rules is pointless because they are the ones who made the rules <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Also, did you seriously try to link to an image on your hard drive... Alex? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
akoontz.... Dont worry, we know what were doing, and also this is GW there are no rules there, the only place with rules about abuse is WW not GW so even if any of us did nothing would happen it was not an organized event, people were just screwing around..

Also, I wouldn't go about calling out admins, bad idea
Stop fucking bitching please..

Masta warned you guys about useing the protection glitch.. and then he log off, you continue use it to get in?

And you killedme with 2 hits when i was at full health with a ful health diamond armour..

What i see in this , is that the screen shot had been took the 19 august. Does that mean you come from the future? BEGONE FUTUR MAN. YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY JOB! (south park reference)
Mister Pink wrote:

What i see in this , is that the screen shot had been took the the 19 august. Does that mean you come from the future? BEGONE FUTUR MAN. YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY JOB! (south park reference)

Mister Pink I love you

no homo
may i say this? jallaf when totally fucking phsyco while he was building a building of somesore in GW protected and everything, then someone kept comnig over to him, and he started getting pissed, soon later yelled "LEAVE FUCKING NOW OR ELSE I BAN YOU!!!!" and other shit, he then came to his senses about a half hour later and said he was sorry about going fucking mental, and if you dont wanna piss mastaC off or anyother mod/admin in the Gw while theyre building, leave when they tell you to, do what they ask or feel the wrath!!! with that said mastaC wasnt abusing he was getting pissed so he tried to remove the fuck tards that kept messing with him and pink, i bet not sure, but i think the reason why his screen shot is a day a head, is his computer is a day a head with the time, so thus, it made that 8/19/2011 screenshot that said can someone lock this thread?