Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Oaltmark's Appeal - "Im sorry"
Started by [E] oaltmark

Quote: To whomever is reading this, I know what I did was wrong, and I want to man up to what I did. I apologize to the person I griefed the items from. Im very sorry, and now im realizing that if that happened to me I would also be pissed off. I want another chance, one last chance. I promise I won't break any more rules. I've donated a large sum to this community and I want to stay here for good. Its an amazing server, and most likely the best I will ever be on. Please im begging you to unban me. Sincerely, oaltmark.

=============

Username: Oaltmark

When you were banned : August 16th, 2011

Person who banned you: Stryk9

Reason you were banned: I griefed glowstone.

FINALY a non-pointless ban appeal! never have i read one where the person mans up to what they did and says theyre sorry like you did most when the person says sorry they say "im srry wont happen again" hope you get unbanned! :3
Thanks man. I appreciate the post. I really want to get back on to play <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Minetown = Best server on MINECRAFT!
Ummm, just a note to add. I did not ban you.

Maybe it was Stryk9.
My bad. Thanks for the correction.
Maybe less *YOUR A FAG * ingame could help you.
I can take criticism. Just please unban me and give me another chance. Please I just want to play! Im sorry for everything i've done. Just please.
I think we should unban him.

Why? He admits his mistake and takes the responsebility for it.

Im sure the admins will be glad to see something else than "It was my brother"
Better yet. it was the aliens, i swear!!!!!
XD as i previously said, he man'ed up to what he did, and took full responsiblity! i agree, he should be unbanned