Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Appologies
Started by [E] Corps Gaming

On request, I'm making a thread, were EVERYONE can attempt to get a clean slate. Whether you want to believe them or not, that's your choice. I myself have done some bad things in the server and made my share of enemies, a few being, TheAncientTeam, xRuby_Deathx, and many more. I don't wish to be on a bad page with anyone, so, I'm sorry. I would like to make it up to you guys in anyway if you just tell me what I could do. You'd be surprised who posts on this thread I'm sure, but just believe them!
That is fine with me, I accept your apology, and I will apologise to you for posting things on your forum
Thank you. I just hate how I'm starting to rage at people in chat where everyone can see it. It's just some people who get under my skin :S
Thats very big of you amaryxi ^_^

You will earn a lot of respect for doing this xx
I was hoping so, I had to have a bad chance of doing stuff like selling items in game.
I accept your apology. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>