Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Home Suffocation Problem
Started by [E] Pritster

Hello, all, I'm new here and I just started playing on the Minetown server a couple of days ago and I have now ran into a pretty frustrating problem.

I set up a home at some cave system in some snowy location far from civilization. So after gathering some valuble material, I decided that I wanted to exchange some stuff for diamonds at the bank. So I warped to the bank. I then realized I needed to fetch some more stuff from home, so I warped back home.

However, upon warping back home, I spawn in a block and suffocate to death, dropping all my items probably in my house. D:

Now, every time I try to warp back home, I suffocate to death :c What I was holding in my inventory may have been lost now.

Anyone got any ideas of how to get around this problem?
Then you sufficate, your items will be destroyed. So dont expect to be able to find them.

And for your /home. Did you set it on half steps? 1 single halfstep dosent count as a block so setting your home on one makes you spawn under the half step. Make shure that you allways use 2 half steps if your going to have your /home on it.

Try getting an admin/mod to put on god mode and go there, tp you there so you can set your /home on a safe place.

Hope you find this helpfull and that the problem will be fixed soon! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>