Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] help please
Started by Unknown User

i need help with my store i am not really sure how i make it so people can put gold in the chest and the product comes out can you help me?

I'm Happy To Help! What you do is you type the item in brackets (ex. ) and then on the second line you put the price for the item or block (ex. Buy 64 for 1g) and to make them sell to you what you do is on the third line type something like this (Sell 32 for 1g) then click done and your name should pop up on the sign like this -dancraft100- on the fourth line. Then put the item in the chest under the sign and if it has your name on the sign, right click the sign to deposit the item or block. It should say something like this, Deposited 64 Stone. Now lets say come come to your shop. I put the gold in the chest but i don't see the item, and then I right click the sign. Then when I open the chest, the gold is in the chest but I can't take the gold. But I can take the item I bought! And right click the sign and you should see the gold in the chest when you open the chest. Have fun!