Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Glitch in house. HALP!
Started by [E] Binkleplease

I don't believe this guy one bit.
Binkleplease wrote:
I was playing, logged out but when I came back in all the signs in my house were blank and the chests were empty. I lost the following:

- About a double chest full of diamond blocks (seriously I bought a LOT of it at the bank to put in my shop)

- 14 Stacks of cacti

- 20 Stacks of sugar

- 7 Stacks of bone meal

- A double chest full of birch logs

- A single chest of glass

- 11 Stacks of slime balls from my farm

- 9 Stacks of string

- A single chest of arrows

- 3 Stacks of flint

- A double chest of lava and water BLOCKS (half each)

- 19 mini stacks of eggs (Only stackable to 16)

- A double chest of iron ingots

- A chest full of annoyingly unstackable signs

- 3 Double chests of sand

- 8 Double chests of smoothstone

- 10 Stacks of coal

- 19 Stacks of TNT for bombing in WW

Please realize that these are not exact but are as close as I remember. These disappeared from my storage room.

If an admin could refund this then please put them in the chests at /home binkleplease

You joined Enjin 29 days ago, dont know then you joined the server, and expect us to belive that you allready made a dubble chest with diamond blocks.. And legaly? And 1 dubble chest filled with waterblocks and anotherone with lava blocks, without being donator?

And 19 stacks of tnt? Dont take this wrong, when you have played a while, this is easy.. But for a newly joined player..

And with a total of 10 posts, dosent make you so trust worthy as it just shows how little you are on the forum..

I do not belive that the admins will refound you, and i really hope they dont as theres no way you made all this legaly..

Sorry if this makes me look like a freaking asshole, but this is just unbelivable..
exaclty waht i said!
Binkleplease wrote:
I was playing, logged out but when I came back in all the signs in my house were blank and the chests were empty. I lost the following:

- About a double chest full of diamond blocks (seriously I bought a LOT of it at the bank to put in my shop)

- 14 Stacks of cacti

- 20 Stacks of sugar

- 7 Stacks of bone meal

- A double chest full of birch logs

- A single chest of glass

- 11 Stacks of slime balls from my farm

- 9 Stacks of string

- A single chest of arrows

- 3 Stacks of flint

- A double chest of lava and water BLOCKS (half each)

- 19 mini stacks of eggs (Only stackable to 16)

- A double chest of iron ingots

- A chest full of annoyingly unstackable signs

- 3 Double chests of sand

- 8 Double chests of smoothstone

- 10 Stacks of coal

- 19 Stacks of TNT for bombing in WW

Please realize that these are not exact but are as close as I remember. These disappeared from my storage room.

If an admin could refund this then please put them in the chests at /home binkleplease

I find it hard to believe that you got all that in only 29 day. You may have buy the diamond, but that mean you had way more gold or other trading block.
Congratulations! You guys are not idiots!

Yeah I was lying, in hope to test the people's gullibility and sense of humor. :chillpill:

Well maybe not but you got me. Please don't ban me.
And let the negative votes come rolling in...