Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Andrion - Official Faction Thread
Started by [E] Andrion

Andrion

A convergence of Serenity and Andrion

Faction Abbreviation:

ADR

Faction type:

Miners, Builders, War Fighters, Merchants...

Faction Leader:

Okifool66

Faction Co-Leader:

Amaryxi, AKA Eternal

Faction Members:

OkiFool66

jallaf

donkeyykong

Kolllu

Coffeey

xXEvericeXx

Nexeoes

Heiwashin

LoudMouthPerry

Dobs

Manzy3

Rabbi_Sababa

Wizeone

Strife0r

Heero0808

DiegoRawr

Oxkilla

NDuell

Natystar

Drewisgod

Sayomie555

Tmotom

Sirromrelluf

Faction Alliances:

None Yet

Faction PVP Status:

Yes. If you attack a member of Andrion unprovoked, you will be declared a public enemy and shall be hunted down and executed until you repay whomever you killed.

Faction Grief Status:

We will grief in WW, GW, and UW

Recruitment Status:

Yes, we expect loyalty and dedication

Faction Color:

Black/Obsdian

KoS (Kill on Sight):

xRuby_Deathx/Jvalbuilder

Urbjhawk

Steelersfan

About us:

We are the Andrion faction, based in Andrion, and a combination of the great Serenity and Andrion factions. We claim the continent containing OkiCity, the RJED castle, the city of Andrion, the city of New Haven, valley city, Urban, the Terim Valley Village and surrounding area, the chain of islands below Ufoki, and the area around Andrion, including the desert, as our territory. Any buildings found on our land will be taken and either demolished, or resold for profit. THEY WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. Any enemies found on our land will executed on sight and their things will be taken from them. Any desecration of our land shall be considered an act of war and will be treated as such. The offender shall be hunted down and if a faction is responsible, then unrestricted warfare shall be declared.

Land desecration includes but is not limited to:

• Placing lava
  • Leaving a trail of cobblestone or other materials
  • Digging massive holes and leaving them
  • 1x1 towers
  • No farms in house plots

We, the people of Andrion, wage 2 different types of warfare: Restricted and Unrestricted.

Restricted Warfare:

• PVP in GW, WW, UW, and Regular World.
  • No PVP in Spawn, cities, or your personal homes.

Unrestricted Warfare:

• PVP in GW, WW, UW, and Regular World
  • No PVP in Spawn, anywhere else is fine
  • We will terrorize the countryside of your territory with lava and water
  • We will raid your cities and kill all residents repeatedly
  • We will do everything in our power to make your lives miserable

Ranks of the Legion:

Seeing as how we don't have enough members for a large battalion size force, we have no need for ranks such as General or Overlord. We find that this is highly inappropriate and shows immaturity as well as ignorance on how a military actually works.

The Legion is broken up into platoons. These platoons contain a CO (Commanding Officer), an XO (Executive Officer), and 3-4 Privates. When the Legion has enough members to form 3 full platoons, they shall be merged together into a company. The platoons will still operate the same as before but will carry out orders given to them by the company CO.

First Platoon:

Captain:

OkiFool66

Sergeant:

jallaf

Privates:

donkeyykong

Kolllu

Coffeey

xXEvericeXx

Nexeoes

Second Platoon:

Captain:

Amaryxi

Sergeant:

Wizeone

Privates:

Natystar

NDuell

(Amaryxi still needs to choose people)

Third Platoon:

Captain:

Heiwashin

Sergeant:

DiegoRawr

Privates:

Drewisgod

Sayomie

Strife0r

Most factions use wool as their designated color and battle standard, we do not. We use obsidian because our resolve is as hard as obsidian. Nothing will stop us when we decide to take action. So be warned, do not attack us, or our allies unless you wish to die over and over again.

If you join us, you will be expected to fulfill the following duties:

• Participating in the Andrion Legion
  • Killing our enemies wherever and whenever they are found.
  • Staying loyal to Andrion and not assisting her enemies
  • Always have a sword on you for self-defense
  • Reporting any actions taken against Andrion or her citizens
  • Going to the aid of Andrion's allies or citizens in times of war, no exceptions

If you are derelict in your duties, you may be demoted, exiled, or executed. While these consequences may seem extreme, you will be granted 3 strikes before they are implemented. Exiled members are to be killed on sight inside of Andrion's territories for 1 month after their banishment. After the month is up, they will be allowed to reapply for admission to Andrion or just go on with their Minetown lives.

Andrion is not just about war and keeping its citizens safe, it is also about ensuring peace and prosperity for all. That is why the City of Andrion, is predominately a market town. It's goal is to create a better market than the one at spawn. We plan on do this through the following means:

• The lots in Andrion are mostly 15x11 which is over twice the size of the spawn lots
  • The lots are still 10gb a peice
  • I will check all the shops daily to see if you are fully stocked and if you are not, I will alert you on the forums, ingame using a sign, and I will leave you a message using the ingame message system
  • I will not demolish your shop until 1 week after I have informed you that you're out of stock
  • I will give you all the items taken during the demolition of your shop, excluding glass and glowstone

Application to join

In-game name:

Where you own houses:

Current in-game city you live in:

Timezone:

Are you willing to fight and die for your faction:

Bump, this is official gentlemen
Bump, because I wish to be notified when someone fills out an application.
Ohh, I'm sargeant? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Also I'm going to have to rename the Fort, Fort Andrion >_>
You don't HAVE to rename the Fort, it's not like it's gotta be the same name as the faction.
ooh ok. I'll keep the name the same then.
Application to join

In-game name: *Shadows (PrinceOfShadows)

Where you own houses: Honortown, Federationelite, Vegas, more I can't remember...

Current in-game city you live in: FederationElite (I'm renovating it).

Timezone: EST

Are you willing to fight and die for your faction: I would prefer it.
Prince, accepted. Will be added next time I get on Andrion forums account.
Espero and Andrion alliance?
Penne that's something for jp to decide, don't go around asking for alliances lol