Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Vegas who wants it...
Started by [E] Raventeeth

I still can say what i want it are my buildings so you guys can not just lock something and i will give my opion

Masta and tibbs can take it over they can try to make soemthing from it i left it to people that i thought would do something with it.
Why couldnt i have it? I could have made it bigger! :/

I was one of the first on this project..
Raventeeth wrote:
I still can say what i want it are my buildings so you guys can not just lock something and i will give my opion

Masta and tibbs can take it over they can try to make soemthing from it i left it to people that i thought would do something with it.

Actually you can not.

You gave me full control over Vegas.

And stop acting like i didn't do anything.
Raven u own nothing in minetown now.
Jallaf i think you are a dick

and i can say what i own if i build and design it so it is realy strange what you are saying
Dude go back to ur earthcraft.
Raventeeth wrote:
Jallaf i think you are a dick

and i can say what i own if i build and design it so it is realy strange what you are saying
146460d1280248450-funny-strange-random-pics-viking-disapproves.jpg
Raven, why do you want Vegas back? You have your own server.. Didnt you start your own to be able to build more freely?
what about us member's still in Vegas? Like me?
favine wrote:
what about us member's still in Vegas? Like me?

If you own something in Vegas, I won't touch it. However, most of the old buildings are getting retrofitted with some new features.

Oh and sorry, I don't do factions. So I won't manage the faction for Vegas. If someone wants to continue the faction, cool, but I will have no part in it.