Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] jpkoushel teleported me in guestworld and I almost die (only 1 heart left)
Started by [E] prismic911

Hello Admin,

I just want to report one of you: jpkoushel that teleported me in guestworld.

I almoste died because I got attacked right away.

I manage to spawn in time... (only 1 heartyh left with damaged armor)

He denied that he teleported me saying that he don't teleport anyone.

I got the screenshot, that sya he teleported me to pennepasta, which was in guestworld

PLEASE! I request disciplinary action.

SCREENSHOT

Thanks.

Prismic911
Hmm, interesting....

Care to explain jpk?
Lately the admins have been changing their name and skin to other admins/people in the server. Some one on the admin/mod team was disguised as jpk, I know this because I saw him in Millenium and then when I went to new espero the real jpk was there. This was not jpk, but a different admin/mod...
???

Hmm, that's interesting as well....

Because the only other admin with a dark green name color is me, and when you disguise as a player you retain your tag and name color. So this would mean that I would have disguised as jpkoushel and tp'ed prismic911. Which I didn't do because I don't waste my time doing things like that. Sorry, that option is ruled out.
Hey this is all a lie. He was with us in HK47's mall

There are a few of us that can say he was with us when this went down, plus we are all on mumble right now. so stop lying kid.
favine, the one in HK47's mall was the fake jpk, the real jpk was with me in new espero, building.
so there is three JPK's running around?
Jpk was with me, and a small group of players inside Millenium Mall. I saw you in chat, saying he was killing you, while the whole time, he was right next to me. Your lying. Don't know how you are, but you are.
Guys the JPK In the mall was a FAKE. I was with the real JPK at new espero, he was building the whole time.
jpk.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jpk was with me hk favine, ruby and paul