Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Herosneak Plugin
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

Hey guys I found this plugin that IMO would be a very good addition to the War World and would make PvP much more fun and intense.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/misc-herosneak-1-2-2-the-auto-sneak-plugin-to-hide-your-name-302-1000.4869/

Basically what it does is it hides a player's nametag above their head when activated, and it can also be set to be automatic upon login as far as I know.

Also I am only suggesting this for the War World, as it wouldn't really have a use in the regular one.
Bump, I'd really like sawine or an admin to check this out.
i see a few problems with this. Players could go change their skin to one of the standing mobs, and a player would not think anything of a skeleton walking around, even towards them.

Second problem> If a player was being harrassed by someone, how would they know who it was?

Just my two bits.

I do think its a neat plugin though.
Is there an option to change to a mob? I didn't see that anywhere.

Also, I am only suggesting this for the War World, if that is possible.
you can download mob skins off of skindex.
it would depend on texture packs chunky. those who have different texture packs would know it's fake. but ya i see problems with it too. But as far as the war world goes perhaps more plugins if it were used more frequently.
skeleton or player, both hurt you. Just beware of zombies and skeletons as you would players, even though I do now
The mob problem could easily be solved by just simply paying attention. If a player was paying attention to their surrounding (which they should be considering they are in the War World) they would easily be able to tell the difference between an actual mob and a player disguised as one. Mobs also move slower than the player, so that's another giveaway.
thats why you hold shift <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> when you're sneaking your name is hidden
not completely