Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] claims...and commands help
Started by [E] dteandy

There is a command to access my total claim blocks and their coordinates, I've accessed the command before, but forgot it. Tried searching Google and randomly typing commands regarding claim. Does anyone know this command?

Its helpful when matching coordinates to largely extend a claim and to be aware of claim blocks used; especially when extending an existing claim above ground to a below ground mine.

Thanks
@9080190 wrote:
There is a command to access my total claim blocks and their coordinates

I have never heard of such a command. By holding your Golden Spade on your hotbar, a message will appear detailing how many claim blocks you have (can use).

In order to locate your claims in Agharta, you could use the world map @ mt.gg:2021 by clicking on the "GriefPrevention" box:

7K0QQ.jpg

The trouble is, you'd have to know roughly where the claims are because you can't 'search' for them.

Here are the other commands listed on Grief Prevention Bukkit Page:

7K0TH.png

Hope this helps
/ClaimExplosions - Does this mean I can turn on TNT inside my claim? I'm working on clearing a 100 x 100 claim and this would speed it up considerably.
Pretty sure that's a command for administrators, sorry.
@2077764 wrote:
Pretty sure that's a command for administrators, sorry.

That would actually be a really cool high donator perk, and if they were to abuse it, it could be bannable.
ive seen that same list....hmm i'm pretty sure i wasn't dreaming when i found it before. I'll go back to youtube and search. will make public anything i find.

Thanks