Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Two double-chests glitched; Refund Request Info.
Started by [E] vEngineer

A few days ago, KentLovesCows and I, vEngineer were going about our normal business when Kent messaged me and told me that our chests had been completely emptied. I immediately assumed it was some narb who had guessed our password, and called upon MastaC and heiwashin. They came over and told us that the only people who had accessed the chests were the two of us, and we all came upon the conclusion that they had bugged up.

So, below are the items I'd like to request for refunding:

• 50 sticky pistons
  • 25 pistons
  • 26 slimes
  • 24 stacks of smooth stone
  • 6 stacks of stone slabs
  • 11 stacks of dirt
  • 3 stacks of redstone dust

If an admin could please refund these in the two password-locked chests close to the /warp university, it would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, please contact me or Kent ingame to receive them.

Thanks!
it was actually me and mastac that looked at it but whatever. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> but everything vengineer said is true. only those two accessed the chests.
OK, the items you lost are in those chests. Thanks for being patient.
This has actually happened to me also. I had junk in it But I wanted to know what the cause of it was. Also vEngineer, Did you have signs close to it? If they did, did the text inside it get cleared out? I just wanna know.

-Wizeone-