Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Espero
Started by [E] jpkoushel

jpk.... I DEMAND YOUR FINEST ESPERO CITY!!!!
this is jpk's friend why do u want the city???
i will bring my boss-ness to espero so everyone will win
Just talked to Paul, am happy to join. Will bring my excellent resourcing and constructing skills.
I am glad to hear about all the good that has happened and all the people that have joined!

I will be online today, payday will be tomorrow, and on Saturday I will be presenting awards to some of our finest citizens!

Good job on making Espero an amazing thing to be a part of!
r i getting an awardz?
Those who will be awarded will find out on Saturday <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Guys, we have achieved so much in this last week! Our roster is comparable to that of the bigger factions already - we're officially at 19 members! Our new city, La Koro de Espero, is coming along magnificently and the central tower is going up ahead of schedule! Our coffers are overflowing with funds and our chests are filled with resources!

Today is a good day to be in Espero!

I would also like to recognize those that have done the most contribution to Espero by awarding the Green Star of Espero award - later this week you will receive an image to place in your forum signatures too!

Congratulations to these fine members of our faction:

Paulosaurus

Archvader

MrFlip

GammaGames

Jallaf

I would like to especially thank Gamma for serving as an amazing Minister of Propaganda - he is responsible for all of our amazing graphics and posters!

If you are interested in serving as a Minister in our faction, our available job is Minister of Defense! Serving as this position promises a good career in Espero with good payment and a hell of a good time - but of course, you must join Espero first!

Also, if you are interested in serving in a ministry without being a Minister, talk to the Minister of that department and ask how you can help!

Have an amazing day - we already have an amazing faction!
i would like ot be the minister of finance if possible, i have a vast amount of my own resources that i can use to back up espero in times of need
That would be amazing - the Minister of Finance is basically there to make sure we have enough materials, even though the Governor himself is the acting "CEO" and directly makes purchases. One of the most important jobs of the Ministry of Finance is to oversee the development and gathering of materials - are you up to this? If so, I will be very happy, as we will have all but one Minister job filled!