Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Espero
Started by [E] jpkoushel

jpkoushel wrote:
Gentlemen, I greet you with high spirit and higher hopes as I announce to you today the rise of a faction.

A faction so great and so powerful that even today, no faction comes close to the numbers it once held.

A faction that was so active and willing to work with others that it was a founding member in the first three interfactional alliances to ever exist in Minetown - The Okteron, the Millenium Alliance, and the Confederate Republic of Factions.

A faction that strives to be a light in the darkness and to encourage good in the server, and to look for peace between factions while being ever ready to shed blood for its allies.

I present to you,

Espero.

eo-flago.jpg

Our faction is growing, and we are of a comparable size to any other faction operating in Minetown.

Our official allies are the Frost Empire and the Covenant, and we are a member faction of the Confederate Republic of Factions.

We are also in a Non-Aggression Pact with the Jewish Justice League.

Espero is the best faction simply because we make ourselves the best faction - we are not bound together by wanting to kill people in the guest world or wanting to build a big city, but by the pride that comes with the name of Espero, the brotherhood we share in our faction, and by the straight path of good we walk through Minetown on.

The Espero Ministry of Propaganda has prepared a pamphlet with lots of information about the faction and our history, as well as goals for the future.

Please reply here if you would like to join me. We're going to make this amazing.
Sure ill join sounds cool.

I will help in any way possible <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
What kind of things do you like to do? Are you good with art, music, organization, leadership, anything like that? I can find a really rewarding job for you in our faction. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
As always, I would still like to be a loyal member in Espero, I am getting quite bored in minetown but if you give me objectives I would have something to do.
ima light the fire of espero inside me that i once had im rejoining espero
I am proud of the way that people find pride in Espero even months after it fell into slumber.

Guys, if we all put work into this we can make it ten times better than it ever has been before.
Rise of Espero once more?! I support this! Let us bring back our great and powerful factions!
can i join <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

also, I'm good with art (like photoshop stuff) and I <3 building stuff in MC
Hope you have better luck in rebuilding your faction than I had with Valor.
im still in it with ya also check your pm's i sent you one