Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] whos hosting it!
Started by [E] daniel1995

WHA Im getting a 360 soon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Why a 360? why not a ps3? 360 is overrated.(i got the 2 so i can tell)
Goddamnit, right when my gold ran out....

Wait, have it on PC with no membership required, can have multiple other things running at the same time.....

Why get it for xbox? Already paid notch for this damn game that never gets anything good, why give him more money?

If you want to pay for a game that actually gets updates, get terraria. 1.0.6 is coming out this week
lol, terraria sucks though. MC is getting the adventure update sometime, which is prolly gonna be pretty massive.

And I've wanted a 360 for a long time, so IDC what you think of them <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
I just dont see the point of buying a 360 when there not much exclusivity to the 360. They may got Halo and gear of wars, but ps3 got the uncharted serie, killzone, resistance, god of war, little big planet, and a lot more interesting game.
I forgot the disgaea serie too!
They'll both have BF3, Skyrim, and MW3. No need to choose one
uncharted, killzone, resistance, god of war, little big planet

you left out ratchet and clank

and yeah idc really about those games :3 Gonna get MW3 prolly, and I'm more interested in the indie games/ market place/ online stuff

where I live, you cannot get PS3 live cards. You can get 360 points though

360 is faster online than PS3 from what I've used (like 10x+ faster)

and of course all the awesome/cheap indie and arcade games :3

also, most of my friends have 360's XD

so yeah :3 BACK TO ON TOPIC!

I hope the MC 360 is compatible with PC version for online :3
get your friend to buy a ps3 then!

(most of the nice indie on xbox 360 come eventually on steam)