Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looted
Started by [E] TheBadFox

My iron home near spawn was recently looted near clean. For some reason, my chests are not closed to the public. Whether this is a feature to make the market function requiring manual locking or a glitch in land permissions, I do not know and info would be appreciated.

My primary chests were hit, a variety of items and quantities were stolen. Most of it, I can live without, so I'll just list the things that matter in the form of accumulated materials (for refund simplicity).

Diamonds ~18+7 (d.Pickaxe-2 d. Sword-1) 25

Iron BLOCK~ 8

Wood planks ~35 + 48 (14 crafting tables) +32 (4 chests)+ 72 (Signs ~12) 187

Obsidian- ~ 1 stack + ~4

Clay blocks~ 3 stacks

Glass- 4 stacks

Coal- 8 stacks
Well...

Since your shop region is set as child under the market region, this makes your chest accessible...

And now, won't this be the 2nd refund for this shop ?

... I can take your shop out of the market region possibly... or store your valuables somewhere else, or simply lock the chests using LWC.

I will see with the rest of the staff what we will do with this refund...

Here are pics of the people who looted your chests, we should punish them soon.
Looks Like imthabeast isnt getting unbanned. He touch almost EVERY SINGLE chest there.
I was just there and reported the thing :S

Sorry for interupting you sawine.. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
I mean.. I saw Sawine afk there.. And looked in the chests which had nothing in them..

I didnt se the sign outside so i just reported it right away..
thx for reporting it and keeping minetown safe!
yea i saw sawine in there and then i looked in the chests but i didnt take anything then i had a gold drop party on the afk sawine i will refund everything becasue i feel responsible sorry <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
First refund for this shop, there was an issue with my last shop when it was demolished. Well people checking out chests is no surprise, I check out chests as well, not to steal, just to be nosey.

Talked to an admin about it already, he said I had to lock the chests with LWC. And after learning what that was I locked the chests. If I'm not eligible for a refund, that's fine, at least I didnt have huge quantities of anything valuable stockpiled. It was kind of my own fault for not making the connection between market spawn and open chests.
I'd say you're eligible for a refund; unless you knew how to check if the marketspawn region goes into your lot, you had no idea that this would happen.