Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] -=Destiny=-
Started by [E] Liam [1]

Hey, Liam here.

Has anyone heard of the game destiny? Is there anything bad you've heard about it yet? Do you guys even know about destiny? The game made by bungie and treyarch?

~Bye
It seems like an alright game, actually, and i'm looking forward to its release. As for hearing something bad about it, no, i have not (yet at least).

Oh, and its actually Bungie and Activision, not Treyarch

PS, dont be afraid of opinions people give
I'm interested to see if Bungie still has game after they lost their brain child, and had to watch someone do better than they did with it.
@2708078 wrote:
I'm interested to see if Bungie still has game after they lost their brain child, and had to watch someone do better than they did with it.

You cant be saying 343 did a better job than bungie, can you?
Personally, I enjoyed Halo 4 more than Halo 3. I never really had too much of a chance to play ODST or Reach, so I'm not sure how Bungie did on those, but 343 did very good with Halo 4 imo. I'm not saying that I didn't spend the entire summer of 2008 in front of the TV playing SpaceStation on sandtrap in custom games, Halo 3 was my go to game for well over a year, but looking back, I believe that 343 did great with Halo 4.
Alright, I can respect that. My main issues with Halo 4 was the "generating lighting" in forge, and i felt the campaign was a little weak.

Oh, and just a note, i would recommend never to play ODST(my god, was that an awful game...), but you should definitely try Reach
It seems everyone other than myself hated ODST. It was my favorite out of the series
I have to give it credit, firefight wasn't too bad, but the multi-player and campaign... *shudders*
oh what?!? 343 made halo 4!! lol no wonder i didn't l really like anything but the campaign. And I really just can't wait cause I really like bungie's halos so Destiny must be great. But it could be bad for all we know.
One thing about density it looks like halo kind of... So there just making it look like halo in a way again...

Also here is amazing online campaign of it.