Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Weekly Events (3/10)
Started by Unknown User

Sorry for the late post on this.....

Hey guys,

Misch is working very hard on a new (but old)event! Keep an eye out for it later this week! (Wednesday)

I will be hosting UnderwaterABBA this week on Saturday at 6:00 PM EST

I have hidden a secret phrase somewhere on one of the Minetown servers. Who ever can send me a PM right here on the forums with that word/phrase will win themselves 1,000 (or equivlent) MTC.

Thankies

Events+
Is it weird that i'v never try'd Minetown? There's so many freaking servers I don't know whats what. That was a compliment in a way. Guys give me some recommendations !!!! 8 servers and one of me. I honestly don't wanna take that time to find out myself.
@4271605 wrote:
Is it weird that i'v never try'd Minetown? There's so many freaking servers I don't know whats what. That was a compliment in a way. Guys give me some recommendations !!!! 8 servers and one of me. I honestly don't wanna take that time to find out myself.

Hi, can I recommend not putting this in the Weekly Events thread? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
FDgJOsm.jpg

Here is a hint. Happy Hunting