Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Huntsville!
Started by [E] hunter9340

okay, so i started a town near my first minetown house (many of you may have seen it) If you would like to recommend a name, this ones to close to cuntsville (hahaha laugh as much as you want, but i might keep it as huntsville) i currently got one resident besides me, drapion (thats the right name i think).i would prefer you build wooden housing (cobble dirt and stone will be demolished) IF you buy a empty lot, and dont build on it for two weeks and its still just a plain lot, i will reposess it BUT if you leave a sign (or contact me ingame) saying how long you will be gone (say four weeks) two weeks after said time (please only tell me if youll be gone for more then 2 weeks) i will reposess your lot, you can buy that lot back if no one else buys it.

RULES!: No PvP (got PvP turned off anyways), no dirt cobble or stone housing (stone roof is fine), i would like your house to have ATLEAST 5 windows (say 1 = window 0 = wall 101010101 would be fine or 11011 how ever you want it just add five or more windows to make your home look nice).

LOTS!: small lot 8gb, medium lot 15 gb, large lot 25gb (i havnt worked out the small and large lot sizes yet medium is 16x17)

IF you would like me to make you a house or me build you a home (im making some pre-built houses for now 100gb for them), im currently making the same design as my first two houses in Huntsville they are in medium lots for now, a built home will cost 100gb BUT if you supply me with the needed materials it will cost 50gb for the building of said home

STYLES (patterns): by default the skirt of the houses are wood planks (its hard to explain the patterns in the forums but it can go redwood birch regular logs) i have two examples of the patterns ive made at /warp huntsville i use mainly logs in the building of the homes. ill make some more houses in the future them all with different patters (or same pattern if requested by anyone that wants a home in my little town) IF im not on boo-hoo no one is a co-owner as of now. contact me if you want a lot or a built home (or want me to build you one)

hunter done! :3 enjoy my little town!