Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Shell_shock_fires ban appeal

Username:

shell_shock_fire

When you were banned :

I was on holiday when i was banned so i was banned between 29 of July-3 of August

Person who banned you:

Idk

Reason you were banned:

I think i was banned for giving away my own stuff, because i was in cove town and city and i quit it and the next day i took my well got stuff and gave it to my friends on minetown. So if i took something that wasn't mine i will try my best to get it back.

I sent you a message, Remember few days ago ? You asked me to be on Rabbi Protection for his vault about a town or something. I didn't know if he wanted but i letted you on it. Few days letter i discovered you just stole EVERYTHING from his chests, You even bragged about it in mumble, a member told me, and few other told me you gave them numerous amounts of high value items following this event. I used big brother on the chest and even found out you stole from them.

So basicly you've been banned for stealing Rabbi's vault.
Well, isnt it his first strike?

He said he was willing to give it all back.. I vote for him to come back..
Thank you Exeriti if i do get banned for ever i will give you all my stuff.
No one will get your stuff if you are banned. It will be destroyed. Also, this isnt his first ban. Its his first ban on this particular account, but you have been banned under other names and they also count.

Chester
You broke dobs trust with you as well as all other staff. No need for unban.

There is no such thing as three strike rules or "sorry it is my first ban only can i be unban?". Its whatever is deemed fit for the situation