Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] urbjhawk

Yeah sorry <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f633.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":oops:">:oops:</object>
Sorry that pennepasta is being a good person unlike most people on this server. But can i please seriosuly be unbanned, mean really
Will i be unbanned?
LIttle helpful tip, stop asking to be unbanned. The fact that you do a ban appeal already mean that you want to be unbanned. If you keep asking, it will only be a burden on you.
I know but thanks for the advice, It just seems like theres no admins on that are looking at my appeal
urbjhawk wrote:
Wow people really cant take a joke.

Uhm man dressing up as a Nazi is not a joke... Also I have had several occasions where you tell me "BLAH IS GRIEFING!!!! BAN HIM" then I tp to you and see you breaking your own things. and saying bb this and see. if Dobs said he saw you griefing things as well then I think you should stya banned buddy, sorry but you "jokes" offend people and you pull staff away to do some pointless things.
Dude i never broke my own things. Everybody was breaking my house and killing me. Idk who you teleported to but whatever. And i know it may have offended some people im sorry to whoever i offended i did not mean it to be like that i just wanted peoples reactions. So gear, you and the other admins just let them greif my stuff and laughed...so i was a little mad. ok?
I was not laughing when that was happening... I was telling you change it right now, the people had a right to be angry because the nazi party is not a thing to joke about. I did see you breaking your things when I tp'd to you, I know that was you. If you don't want to get banned from things don't do something offensive to "get peoples reactions".
Sorry I dont think you will be getting unbanned.

Probably shouldnt have last time but luckily steelersfan begged and pleaded enough for you to be let back.

We dont like players who are always troublesome. With griefing and getting banned twice you are not very helpful to the community. As well as what dobs has mentioned about you being a troll and general abusive player. Being a nazi isnt a funny joke either, I will assume you are a young immature kid. You dont care for Minetown. The cons outweigh the pros.

Also lots of appeals try and drag someone else under the bus or say "Someone did this and that!". That dosent work. Warning to everyone.

This is a perma-ban. Good luck in your travels.
SUCK MY D......ICK