Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] urbjhawk

Username:Urbjhawk

When you were banned :8/3/2011

Person who banned you:I dont know who it was i just instantly got banned

Reason you were banned:I put out a fire on a nethrack? I dont think this is fair because LOTS of people have put out fires on my netherack and they never got kicked, MUCH LESS BANNED. I didnt have permissions in the area so i was just seeing if it would let me put out a fire cause i was curious and i got banned.

Yeahm nice excuse. I was there behind you with invisibility mode, i folowed you for roughly 5 min (minutes folowing the mute). I saw you hitting randomly at things trying to break them, Such as Leaves and bed. But they were protected. Then you broke not 1 but 4 fires. 1 is enough to test it i'm pretty sure. According to the rule this is Griefing.

Reporting to my in-game experience, you've been banned 1 time already. And You are always complaining in game how much this server is not good, trying to convince people not to join nor donate. Always spamming chat with trolling and curses. Also claimed to be a nazi in-game, getting the whole server agaisnt you and just laughing about it.

In my opinion, it's a good thing you are banned, you seemed to hate the server more than anything, trying to convince other people it was a piece of crap. So basicly, imo it's a perm ban. No un-banning. Have fun joining another server ! You didnt like minetown anyway.
Wow people really cant take a joke. Cmon dude. And i dont hate this server its the best ive ever been on
IF that is in fact the reason you got banned. then I can see this being a temp ban. BUT when your fires were put out did you like that? I doubt it. there is absolutely NO REASON to ever "check to see if you can grief" that's all I have to say. if this is deemed a temp ban consider yourself warned.
apparently dobs replied while i was typing <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
A joke is fun 1 time, Not 5 times, telling it to new comers asking where to donate, or how to join.
Ok really next time a new comer is on ill help them out tell em what they can do how to donate or whitelist, whatever i need to. And no it does not feel good to be greifed and im pretty sure that was unicorns house and he has attacked me and greifed me before so idk just makes sense i get my revenge. anyways, it was only 4 fires, like you said. i promise to be a better player and help people out more if i am unbanned. thank you
Guys please dont per ban urb. You have no idea how many times we have been greifed and nobody even cared. One time an admin even unlocked our house for the greifers and we just let it go but now im gonna bring it back up in urbs defense. He doesnt really hate the server its his favorite and the only one he plays on. He is personally my best friend and i will stop playing if he is banned forever. Please dont make that happen i love the server and most of the people on it. Take this itno consideration please.

-steelersfan7510
Thank you Steelers. If you admins remember the Nazi incident yesterday, then you remember the huge mob of players you just allowed to come into are house, kill us, destroy are farm, break are glassd, and break about 20 of are netherack, not 4. So if you see me permanetly banned, then please give me vengeance and ban the people who greifed my house and steelers and killed us, most likely around 30 times each.
Urb is exactly right and i have screenshots to prove it so if your banning urb then all those people who destroyed our farm and murdered us so many times we couldnt even warp to our house and get one hit on them, then ban them to.

-steelersfan7510