Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned.
Started by Unknown User

When you were banned : 2/26/14

Person who banned you: alec

Reason you were banned: i was banned for saying racial slurs and got muted once and kicked once for the slurs

Server: (Main)

=============

Username: HeyHop

When you were banned : classic

Person who banned you: alec

Reason you were banned: i was banned for saying racial slurs and got muted once and kicked once for the slurs

Server: classic

i know what i did was completely wrong and that i didnt listen to the mods and was given like 100000 warnings to stop. in my mind i didnt think i would get banned just keep on told to stop. but i know now that the mods will not fool around and will ban u for doing this type of stuff. i hope u accept my apology and will give me a secound chance. this is my secound time being banned the other time was on creative for placing down baedrock at spawn. i should of learned back then but i didnt . thank u
Hey man, you were told by EliteCatalyst that you must make a ban appeal on April 1st, 2014.
@2901096 wrote:
Do not make another appeal until that date.
ok sorry but he didnt think that i cared about being banned i just wanted to shoe how much i want to i thought he might see this one and reconsider hope he will if he sees this please dont lock.
Decision remains the same. Last warning, do not make any more ban appeals before the date posted or there will be further consequences.

Locked~