Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Immature
Started by [E] Corps Gaming

I think that people are abusing the voting system for my profile personally. I think that you shouldn't vote down a person's comment unless you disagree with it, but people are voting it down because they have a personal grudge against me because I run the faction Serenity, which after the war, everything got hectic because of our win. I just want people to know that if I find them there will be no holding back when I kill them and if it's possible, can you make it so you can see who disliked each one of your individual posts? I think this would lower the amount of vote downs on people such as myself because people realize they will pay for it. I've had a few encounters where I've called out people for doing this to me but I didn't know for sure. I made a very exclusive point on these.
People need to just ignore the votes. These threads are redundant
Well it annoys me considering it could effect things such as other peoples opinions and my Moderator Application.
How are they redundant? Don't they show that you are active? Without them I bet there would hardly be anyone on this server.... and Amaryxi you where at +41 yesterday, so they are because we whopped their butts in pvp.... Poor sports...
meh who really cares about the - votes? if its get really bad (i remember someone got voted down to like -150 or somethin) you can ask a forum moderator to reset you vote count
Oxkilla wrote:
How are they redundant? Don't they show that you are active? Without them I bet there would hardly be anyone on this server.... and Amaryxi you where at +41 yesterday, so they are because we whopped their butts in pvp.... Poor sports...

I meant the posts complaining about -votes are redundant

Also, they don't look at votes when looking at mods. They look at your in game behavior.
ahh I see but its still the point, the other factions are mad....
Dude! What the fudge happned to your votes? You had like +21 votes before we fought in the arena! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
no, we aren't mad it probally wasn't even my faction or hunter's faction who voted you down. Alot of people (names hidden) have said they don't like your "We won we're the best in the world, attitude" (quote from someone not within either faction). As I suggested before stop being so arregant and people will stop. Even if you get it reset members will thumbs down you again.

P.S.- if it realy bugs you do what I did to chriss, I thumbed every post he ever made (though the next day he had -60 again) but that is all I can suggest