Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Killed inside my house & stuff stolen
Started by [E] Landro

Username: Landr0

Problem (What they were doing): Killed inside my house

Server issue : /

Location in-game: /warp teatown, go up the ladder behind the hospital

Time and day: Thursday, ~18 o'clock GMT+1

This report is not about the incident that happened today, but about something that happened prior to the other issues this person has brought.

I didn't report it at the time, because I managed to kill him and get my stuff back, then lock my door again. And I didn't want to load the mods with more work.

Since he did something similar (killed me inside a house in my city & warped away with all my gold) today I decided to report this as my game-experience is getting affected by his actions. Last Thursday he entered my house in Teatown (which is set as /home) without asking permission to enter my property. He then killed Saphyna and me. According to heiwashin, this is against the rules, since the incident happened inside my house. Saphyna, unicorndefender and HunterKiller are witnesses of the act.

I do know that there isn't much you or I can do about what happened today, since PVP was not disabled. Though I'd like to point out that he was repeatedly annoying me and HatProvider while we were playing roulette at /warp Roulette in Poundtown.

After that he killed me and ran off with all my gold and some diamonds.

I was - ofcourse - not pleased with this and contacted Mod Heiwashin about it via a petition. He then set Poundtown as a no-pvparea and suggested me to make a sign at /warp poundtown which displayed that iamthebeast is banned.

I did this straight away and did /tell iamthebeast that he was banned from our city. A couple of minutes later he warped to poundtown again and tried hitting me with a sword. Luckily pvp was disabled.

Through this way I am not asking for a refund of the stolen lost goods, I simply ask of you that you are consequent and punish iamthebeast for breaking a rule (killing me inside my house & stealing my goods)

Landr0, Saphyna and unicorndefender.

Owners of Poundtown.
bah i am having karterchamp deja vu. :banghead:
Who is that? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
a guy who killed people then tp'ed away. :/
you're lucky you dont know
I wish there was a plugin similar to the way runescape worked. You can't do anything non combat related for 10 seconds, like teleporting away.
Claryfying your post, it is not against the rules for someone to enter your property without permission if unlocked, only if the person decides to stay, especially causing trouble, if you have denied them permission.
now i remember why i took a break from this server... people fucking up the game and not making it fun to play.
favine wrote:
now i remember why i took a break from this server... people fucking up the game and not making it fun to play.

Rzu3c.jpg
nice photoshop sawine very to the point lols