Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hi, I'm Jon
Started by [E] jon7009

I've been playing MC since beta 1.6 when my friend introduced me. I've recently heard of MT-Prison by way of Obsidian_Ultimus, figured I'd come to try it. After playing a bit and seeing the site and getting a good feel for MT as a whole, as a server, I decided to donate. If I might spend a couple hours on a good server, I'll try to donate something if I can.

Anyways, still haven't gotten the donator perks on all the servers but I'm primarily here for the /server prison. I'm still on D block but I've got a diamond axe, lots of food, over 3k and one chest in the bank, so I think I'll be able to get along through the requisites of the different blocks eventually.

Not really interested in pvp'ing people as they go from place to place in the block, so if I see anybody there I'm likely to help and not try to take your stuff. Although if a bully is present and taunting people I'll generally stop carrying anything good, swap to gear, and attempt to pvp them off-guard. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Hey Jon, welcome to Minetown. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I realize it's lengthy, but if you have any questions there's a good chance you'll find the answers here.

See you on the server! :salute:
Welcome to Minetown, Jon! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

We hope you have a fun time here!

I noticed you said you mainly play on the Prison server. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I'm Prison staff!
Thank you for the link, I've already found it. Between the wiki and forum, a good look provides clear evidence of things to know.

I've got myself started in the prison server for sure, but I haven't seen any *real* dramatic action yet. Like, a guard or two finding people brawling. ect. other than that, I hope to own a shop within the week and operate it with many chests of a few things.

It's the other parts of Minetown that I don't really know much about, the names of the maps and servers ect.

I'm really interested to see the other prison blocks and how the game mechanics change, and of course, what will freedom be like? Maybe it'll be the ultimate smp pvp server outside the prison... i don't know, yet. Might take some time to get there...
You just make yourself a target for everyone on Minetown Prison, congradulations.
@1690380 wrote:
You just make yourself a target for everyone on Minetown Prison, congradulations.

Congratulations*

But anyway, Welcome to Minetown!
thank you so muich for takeng the time 2 cerect me
@1690380 wrote:
thank you so muich for takeng the time 2 cerect me

You're quite welcome.