Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Elder Scrolls Online
Started by [E] Liam [1]

Guys I'm beta testing the new elder scrolls online! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> This is awesome! Oh and does anyone know any news on borderlands 3??
A 30 second Google search revealed to me that, as of earlier this month, Borderlands 3 is not in development. It sounds like they plan on it eventually, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
i also did the beta test for ESO. honestly? it sucks. not worth 15 dollars a month.
He's right. Not only does it not have any gameplay elements that are even remotely similar to an Elder Scrolls game, but it isn't even a good game on it's own merits. It incorporates all of the bland, repetitive crap you hate about MMOs, but without adding anything original, or even borrowing enjoyable features from other MMOs. Not only is it NOT worth the subscription fee, but I don't think it could even make it long as free to play. Yes, I know it's only in beta, but the problems this game has aren't just bugs and glitches that the devs can still fix easily. The problems are in the whole core of the game and can't be fixed without essentially scrapping the game and starting over fresh.
Pretty much, I love the elder scroll series, but its too grindy. Honestly, it would be better with a player market and skyrim type play. Will ability of player clans that work like in game skyrim clans and such.
ESO Beta was terrible. I played it for 30 minutes then logged off, and removed it. Reminded me nothing of the elder scrolls games.
Yeah its hard. Honestly My mom was beta testing it and it asked her to invite someone so now i'm beta testing too. And really? You are beta testing for a reason. Its not just to have fun, so if you played it for 30 minutes then your not commited to be a beta tester. Beta testing is so you can make the game better. Whilst having fun.
No amount of beta testing can make a game better if the entire foundation of the game is what makes it bad. To make it beter they would have to completely revamp the entire questing system and the combat mechanics, and thats just for starters.
Whatever could we stop talking about this?
@4271605 wrote:
Whatever could we stop talking about this?

You brought it up; In fact, you made a whole thread dedicated to it.

So, if you didn't want others opinions, why make it in the first place?