Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned.
Started by Unknown User

When you were banned : 2/26/14

Person who banned you: alec

Reason you were banned: saying the s word twice

Server: (Main)

=============

Username: HeyHop

When you were banned : classic

Person who banned you: alec

Reason you were banned: saying the s word 2 times

Server: classic
Your ban consisted of past uses of a Racial slur, once being muted. Another being kicked. Then continued profanities as of 2/26/2014, on this day, the most current profanities were screen captured.
yes I know alec im sorry for my actions after told once after another
could u try to contact the ban people
could anyone look into this. thank you!
Personally I think you got what you deserved, If I look hard enough I can find ATLEAST 3 screenshots of you using the "N" word after being muted and told not to. You keep apologizing and then continue to keep saying it. IMO youre not sorry for anything you're just saying what you think you need to say to get un-banned.... Just my two cents
Hello,

You were banned for repeatedly breaking the following rule, even after being muted and receiving numerous warnings.
Quote:
Keep chat clean of strongly explicit/graphic language

I do not believe you truly are sorry for what you have been saying. If you were, you would have stopped after the first mute or warning. I will not be unbanning you or setting an unban date today because I am not convinced you truly understand the magnitude of the racial slurs you were saying.

You may make another ban appeal in one month, on April 1st, for another chance at being unbanned. Do not make another appeal until that date.