Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Vote for MT [Full list]
Started by [E] sawine

every vote makes another creeper smile!
:creeper: <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
There is one vote on the regular vote list where i get a virus varning.

This is kinda annoying, im trying to vote for the best server and then i get a virus varning.

I think it was rpg something or privatelist

Could an Admin please check this?
Just wanted to point out that a few links appear to be broken. Most worked though and I found it very easy to vote quickly. (after allowing everything in NoScript of course, ouch lol)
Voting comments:

The MCTOP100 site always says PROXY error or SECURITY error. The french one that opens a 2nd window when you click on the captcha box is using a hack to do and sets off my security software every time. 2 of the sites now use something they call 'votifer' that wants your mojang account name. 2 words for that: HELL and NO!
notpod wrote:
Voting comments:

The MCTOP100 site always says PROXY error or SECURITY error. The french one that opens a 2nd window when you click on the captcha box is using a hack to do and sets off my security software every time. 2 of the sites now use something they call 'votifer' that wants your mojang account name. 2 words for that: HELL and NO!

We are currently working on the vote system update. MCTOP100 always been too severe with detecting proxies..., yes the french site use a tricky way to display a popup (but it brings us 800+ unique visitors per month...) and votifier is safe, it will be one of the plugins we will be using to confirm that you completed the captchas. It only ask for your minecraft username to send it back to our server... not for your password....
nah
Prezz A Manger wrote:
nah

What a constructive comment.
LOL