Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A problem I just found....
Started by [E] Mr.Flip

"People on this server are not very nice..."

The first comment I read on the voting page for Minetown. This is what people are seeing when they click on our page...I think we should enforce this a little more because lately, a couple people have even left because of the harassment.
I agree...we need to be a little bit more polite as a server! I also would like the admin and mods to consider writing up some harassment rules for the server.

I understand the occasional fighting between factions but some people personally go out of their way to shit on others because of the way they talk on mumble, race, or just when they want to have personal vendettas against others.
There are harassment rules, I think they just need to be enforced a little more.
It's true that sometimes the harassment rules should be enforced a bit more. But now when it comes to this comment... One kid got angry at probably 1 or 2 person harassing him... It's not a big deal and does not represent the overall and general server situation, imo.
I'll admit, I've harassed quite a few people in my Minetown career. I get really mad really easily just because of the stupid things people do. But like Sawine said, don't let the mistakes of a few represent the entire server.
People ''RageQuit'' before using their brains to report any problems going on within the server.

People will ''Rage'' at other people then get banned for taking it into their own hands.

After all that is done people get banned and wonder why.

Only you guys ,the members of minetown can report issues..we do not see everything.

It's not like we have surveillance camera's watching.
I will say its not a problem of us needing to be nice, its that some people don't react well to trolling and lose it. Also it could be because guests in the guest world don't get that if they're in there that there are no rules, and then they think that all the people there who just kill are like the normal players. But honestly I'd say the amount of people who troll or harass people in Minetown is way less than the amount of people who are friendly helpful players
^ Im in the middle <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>,

But Yes, some people who really are trolling need to be sorted out *Cough* Urbj *Cough*

And some of the people in GW don't seem to understand, Like you said, That there are no rules.

But then... I dunno, This is a problem though.