Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MY STUFF BE GONE!!
Started by [E] Cauldweller

i was mining got killed nowhere near lava i come back to where i died i see my things but when i get closer they disappeared i was carrying 30 diamons and a stack of gold (some still in ore form) and a mass amount of building supplies for the assassin village .Can a admin or someone spawn my stuff back in

Items that are dropped will naturally decay if you don't get back to them in time. This is a normal game mechanic and will not be refunded. While drop decay normally seems to not happen as the chunk has to be loaded in order for decay to happen, which depends on other people being in the are, there really isn't anything about this event that would call for a refund as the effect was caused by a normal mechanic not by rollback or a failure of protections in the admin vaults.
but it has happened b4 and i got it faster this time

and i saw the blocks when they disappeared
Cauldweller wrote:
but it has happened b4 and i got it faster this time

and i saw the blocks when they disappeared

So your saying that they decay just then you enter the area?

Sounds wierd.. You sure you were fastewr than last time?

Might be that you was faster to your cave, but used the same time running trought your cave like the last time, which means the blocks allready loaded. The normal decaying time in the normal world is 3-5 minutes..
yes because the time before i was much further away and i got lost .i also tested it again 5 minutes later with a wood kit in my invent orey.i waited 5 minutes after i died then went down looking and found them so that time to 10+ minutes while when i lost my good items it tokk about 2-4 minutes really all im saying is i would like some of my gb and diamond back because its not like i was killed by a person the my drops were stolen.
im sorry if im not making any sense with explaining my speeds
he was back to his item like 10 seconds after he died (i was on and i heard him scream wtf or something right after he died and telling us that his stuff was gone)