Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Upcoming Events (2/16)
Started by Unknown User

Hi,

I hope you all have been enjoying the Skyblock build event! You still have 9 days to submit your build! If you didn't get a plot, more were added!!!

With the Olympics in full swing this week's Pixel Art build theme is the Olympics! You can build a pixilated version of your team's flag, favorite sport, anything that fits the theme!

The winner (Based on the opinion of 3 judges, looking for incorporation of the theme, creativity, and use of space) 10k MTC or equivalent on any server! (aside from MCBall)

On Monday, February 17th ad 3 P.M.

UnderwaterABBA will be hosted. UnderwaterABBA is an underwater mining competition based on ABBA Rules from popular minecraft Youtubers Click here for more information!

The prizes are as follows: 1st=5k MTC, 2nd=2500 MTC, 3rd 1000 MTC (Or equivalent on any server)

@1060170 wrote:
This is my type of event! Now we're talking

Abba.jpg

On Friday, February 21st, at 6 P.M.

Blind Building will be run. Blind building is a speed building based event where participants have flightless creative, but have a blindness effect throughout the event. The winner will be chosen based on creativity, and use of the theme. The winner will receive 2500 MTC Or equivalent on any server.

The Event+ Team hopes to see you at an event or two or three this week!!!
I cannot wait!
UABBA had to be postponed due to lots of stuff. It will now be tomorrow at 6 PM EST!

Sorry bout dat <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f622.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cry:">:cry:</object>
Insert can NOT make it to the blind build event. (He told me to tell y'all)