Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i was banned?? help
Started by [E] Rakuzion

=============

Username: Rakuzion

When you were banned : unknown

Person who banned you: unknown

Reason you were banned: unknown

Server: Main

I have not been on the server in over a year i dont remember doing anything to harm anyone or mess with anything so im asking for an explanation and i would be more than willing to give apologies to anyone that i had offended or hurt in any way

=============
Hello,

You were banned last April for using XRay to find diamond ores, which goes against one of our rules which states "Do not use cheats". Doing this affects the economy as well as gives you an unfair advantage over the other players.

Please tell me why you should be allowed back onto our servers and how you have changed since your ban.
Thanks for your prompt reply.

im very sorry at the time i must not have read the rules i am normally very sensitive to doing the right thing.

When i joined i was quite new to Minecraft and must not have even considered the program as harmful i never intended any wrong doings to happen and it will never happen again.

i understand if you must keep the ban active i did the wrong thing and i completely understand. I appreciate you taking the time to help me learn form it and improve the game play for everyone

Thank you

-Rakuzion
After looking over your ban and it's length, I have decided to set the remaining time to 1 week. During this week, I would appreciate it if you looked over our rules at www.minetown.net/rules.

You will be unbanned on February 20th. Make sure to follow the rules when you are back ingame.

Locked~