Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Event] The Walls!
Started by [E] MasterJack

76TcKvj.png

:veryexcited: The Walls, wahoo! :veryexcited:

Saturday 15th February | 2:30pm EST (7:30pm GMT)

/warp Walls

AqmqRkm.jpg

You start in this "quadrant" (one of four) then begin to gather resources. You require food, armour and weaponry to fight off your foes in their seperate quadrants. You are given 15 minutes to do this, after that time, the walls drop. You can't attack before this time (The Walls are made of Bedrock, good luck), but you can prepare a base/fortress.

Wanna play?

Turn up on the day, and you'll be assigned to a team! Please note, if you're late, it's doubtful that you'll get a team.

If we have enough time, multiple games may occur!

If you have questions come shout at me

FAQAnswering questions before you ruin my thread by asking them

There's no limit on how many players a team may contain, but the teams must be relatively even.

There's an enchant table, crafting table, wheat and chest full of goodies ready for you to use.

You'll find diamonds are hard to come by...

Mob spawning will be on during the games, watch out for those creepy monsters.

Anyone can play! (Staff) (sawen & moden too)

Bringing items from other events is not allowed. I'll shoot you.

yes, I copied this from the last thread, sry
See you there! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
me pls
Gardiner_1
Leronzadok
I'm really, really sorry, but something has cropped up and I won't be able to host the event later on today.

I'll try and reschedule it for another time.

Sorry about that. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>