Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hey there!
Started by [E] Nabakaron

Haven't been on MineTown in a while... got on and sky rocketed my skyblock from start to 56th place over my weekend off. Anyways, Why have you guys never added any games? Those servers that where game based are growing and growing. I have one server that I used to play MineZ on (a kinda stupid zombie survival game) but now it has 9 different games on it and they changed from just being MineZ to being the shotbow network or some such. There is another server which is much like yours (survival, creative, and a special mode world or two) and they have 6 when I am posting while Minetown has 10. Their server max is 80 while Minetown is 1,000. I'm just really shocked. I know you guys have a huge hayday when everyone came to the server and pored days and days on creative and interesting builds but now I think people are really into those mini-games. I remember going to one server called Haven that had hidden chest that would reset daily and it also gave you EXP and a diamond when you vote. I think they are doing fairly well even with an Owner that alienates his server population because he is offensive when speaking to people (just very rude).

Anyways, I have to run to work. I hope you guys think about adding something that people will like.... I find things that reset so people feel they are going to be building up and having a "fair chance" every time to be something needed in the server since almost every server is building up servers (even prison)