Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Tropuble connecting.
Started by Unknown User

Hello, I just joined.

I log into the game, it gave me my code and kicked me out. I entered the code into the accounts / character section. I then try to go back into the game, it gives me my code and kicks me back out. I cant type in game either?

I have 1.7.4

What do I need to do?
If you're talking about the enjin MC character verification, it looks like your character is verified and working now. You should be able to get onto the server using the the IP: mt.gg

Hope this solves your tropubles..
Thanks for the fast response. It lists me as a guest. I have filled out an application.
sorry, double repost:
Yeah somebody should look at your application within a day or two, takes a while.
If im approved, is there someway that I can find my "home territory / plot" ?

Is there a new person welcome information section?

Thanks for the response.
Your application has been approved.

None of the servers assign you land by logging in. The way you claim a home depends on server.

• Agharta and Pearl allow self-serve land claiming by using a gold shovel. Just highlight the item in your toolbar and you will be given a link to a video showing the basics.
  • Classic requires marking opposite corners of the land you wish to claim and making a petition. You must have personally developed the area though, rather than claiming pure wilderness.
  • Creative allows gaining a plot by using the command /plot auto or you can walk onto an empty, unclaimed plot and use /plot claim
  • PvP uses the Factions system. Factions are technically not personal claims though and can be "stolen"
  • Skyblock allows each person a starting island of their own. The walkthrough at spawn will guide you on that.

The comment response to your application will point you in the direction of learning more. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Which version of Minecraft do I use?
We are on the latest verison, 1.7.4