Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] please unban
Started by [E] WHZGUD21

Username: WHZGUD21

When you were banned : 10/17/13 approx

Person who banned you: Ravendragon

Reason you were banned: player disrespect

Server: Minetown Main Server
Hello,

After looking at the logs, I believe you owe RavensDragon an apology for the way you acted towards her. I was appalled at what I read and there is no reason you should have said what you did. If you want to be allowed back into a player's town, you should act kind and prove you will do better instead of being rude when they don't immediately allow you back.

I would like you to reply with both an apology to RavensDragon and a reason you should be allowed back on our server. After this, we can continue with your appeal.
I am very sorry of what I said to ravensdragon, I said all that to her because I was mad at her but I already regret all those things about what I said and I didnt have time to apoligize because i had to get off. I really miss playing on this server alot and I would never hurt anyones feelings again!

PS Tell raven that i sent this apology to her because i dont know her online username for the website :veryexcited: If you let me back on then i would be very delighted and wont misbehave again
I have sent a message to RavensDragon telling her you apologized, I am sure she will appreciate it.

After thinking over the severity of what you said to her, I have decided to make the ban length 2 Months. Please take this time away to read our updated rules at www.minetown.net/rules.

You will be unbanned on April 3rd.