Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MastaC destroyed my work
Started by [E] Shogun

I don't know when it happened, I was gone from the server for several weeks due to real life stuff.

When I come back and went to look at the ring above Atlantis, its gone.

I thought it didn't load properly so I try to use the elevator going up, nope NOTHING THERE.

I ask in chat what happened and I get pointed to the sign that MastaC placed.

"Dear Seyphealex Please do not rebuild the floating disc."

"It looked so hideous next to such a nice area."

"I'll gladly refund the materials -MastaC729"

I DONT WANT TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS BUT THIS IS FUCKING RETARDED

First off, I spent hours and hours not only building and placing down the blocks but I also spent hours and hours getting those materials by hand.

Secondly, IT WAS OVER FUCKING ATLANTIS. AN AREA OWNED BY ME. WHO THE FUCK CARES IF IT LOOKS HIDEOUS.

THERE IS A FUCKING DIRT WALL RIGHT NEXT ATLANTIS AND YOU CALL MY RING UGLY!?

I EVEN ASKED TO HAVE THE WARP TO ATLANTIS MADE PRIVATE! WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO SEE IT NOW!

THERE ARE STUPID ASS FUCKING "UGLY" STRUCTURES EVERYWHERE IN MINETOWN AND YET YOU DECIDE TO DESTROY MY WORK!?

THE RING STILL FUCKING SHOWS UP ON THE WORLD MAP TOO!

Unless Sawine says otherwise

FUCK YOU MASTAC YOU PIECE OF SHIT

IT WASNT EVEN FUCKING FINISHED AND YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL IT UGLY?

FUCK YOU!

Ban me if you want you fucking turd, I'm mad and I DONT GIVE A SHIT!

EDIT: Also you wanna know something? Whenever I did log on even for a few minutes, I liked to take the elevator up to the ring and stand at the very edge of the inner area. Do you know what I saw? ATLANTIS FROM ABOVE! It was the best fucking sight in all of Minetown, I liked to just walk around the ring and look down because it was just incredible. I CANT EVEN DO THAT ANYMORE.
I don't think he should have done that...

Everything you pointed out in that post is entirely true, unless you broke a rule or something I see no valid point of why anyone would destroy that ring.

If everything above you said is true, then everything should come to an agreement in some point in the future.

Im very sorry you feel this way, and I assure you, there will be an agreement.

If theres anything at all you need, don't hesitate at all to ask.

~Baber
This is unacceptable...i feel bad for you dude...MastaC should not only refund you but pay a large sum for all the hard work lost. that was a really douche move masta. Also this isn't the first time he has done this, he removed my first skyscraper i built in this server that went all the way to the sky limit. Masta what went through your head that made you think you could go to someones building and delete their stuff in it. IT IS HIS AND IT IS NO ONE ELSES WTF WERE YOU THINKING. you don't own it so don't touch it, this is what we teach noobs who first join, not vet. admins.

Edit: and btw shogun, I thought the ring looked pretty cool, not ugly.
Never saw it, shouldn't have been deleted without posting a thread on the forums. should've moved it for a month before deletion
before this goes too far let's wait to see what mastaC has to say for himself guys.
Agreed, Masta may have a reason, maybe not a good reason, but its still something to help clear it up.
Shogun wrote:
I don't know when it happened, I was gone from the server for several weeks due to real life stuff.

I thought it didn't load properly so I try to use the elevator going up, nope NOTHING THERE.

First off, I spent hours and hours not only building and placing down the blocks but I also spent hours and hours getting those materials by hand.

Secondly, IT WAS OVER FUCKING ATLANTIS. AN AREA OWNED BY ME. WHO THE FUCK CARES IF IT LOOKS HIDEOUS.

I EVEN ASKED TO HAVE THE WARP TO ATLANTIS MADE PRIVATE! WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO SEE IT NOW!

THERE ARE STUPID ASS FUCKING "UGLY" STRUCTURES EVERYWHERE IN MINETOWN AND YET YOU DECIDE TO DESTROY MY WORK!?

FUCK YOU!

EDIT: Also you wanna know something? Whenever I did log on even for a few minutes, I liked to take the elevator up to the ring and stand at the very edge of the inner area. Do you know what I saw? ATLANTIS FROM ABOVE! It was the best fucking sight in all of Minetown, I liked to just walk around the ring and look down because it was just incredible. I CANT EVEN DO THAT ANYMORE.

The red color is the part he starts ragin.

The Blue Color where he starts dreaming about it.

Dude Chill..We can bring it back -_-" *Ithink*
I've seen the place before and it wasn't ugly.

deleting area's is not something we do anyhow..no matter for what reason.

He spent a lot of time building that place...we have no right as admins to just delete what we feel is ugly..

a thread should have been made and/or a voting .

I don't agree with this deletion 100%
Um it will be more polite if he asked "Polite" ?

And will speed up his Request / Report.
jallaf wrote:
Shogun wrote:

FUCK YOU!

The red color is the part he starts ragin.

The Blue Color where he starts dreaming about it.

Dude Chill..We can bring it back -_-" *Ithink*

Yeah but mastac shouldn't be deleting people stuff just because it looks ''ugly''