Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Matt's Suggestion Box
Started by [E] Matt [5]

@795855 wrote:
@1152292 wrote:
@795855 wrote:
1) Get rid of the hub, make all the portals for the other servers in Agharta, and make Agharta where you first log in. Going along with this, I would like the name Agharta changed to Survival.

Why get rid of the hub.. lol

Do you see all the people who sit in the hub..? A lot of people don't understand the point of the hub, and just want to get in game and play. I've been in the hub with 20-30 fooling around, unaware of what to do.

Well then I support.
Personally,I agree with Bobby on this one. The hub can be confusing for players, very confusing, and its just an extra step that annoys everyone to get to a server.
or maybe rebuild the hub..? Into something that doesnt look like a spaceship--and players just spawn in around a ton of players.
Everything Gotmilk said was right. Do them all xxx
why did u all infiltrate my suggestion box tho

jk

4) Agharta (or Survival as many of us want it called) is quite confusing for new players. Frankly I still don't understand the way a lot of it works. There should be a sign at spawn with warps to places that players could build/
@1095461 wrote:
why did u all infiltrate my suggestion box tho

jk

4) Agharta (or Survival as many of us want it called) is quite confusing for new players. Frankly I still don't understand the way a lot of it works. There should be a sign at spawn with warps to places that players could build/

You mean like /warp north, south, etc? xD
Yeah, but even with those warps you have to walk quite a ways to build.
Hub needs to go visit its old friend wildlands, in the world of deleted servers...

As for promotion, because it came up, I have been making quite a collection of videos, and will be posting some come sunday/monday.

Also, if you are going to provide links to different social media on the home page, they should probably be kept up to date and look good, as right now they arent all that spectatulat

Voting, we need to put a voting link on the header, it will help make it more obvious. Also we should maybe try the enjin rewards system, with the credits, so that you can buy money or items for voting, on whatever server you prefer, because votes only help you on 2 servers ATM (Anywhere with MTC)

Also maybe introducing some sort of money exchange, to convert currencies from one server to another?

Lots of good ideas out here, I hope that all the staff take time and put some of these ideas into place, because we need them.

Another thing is we need to be a bit quicker, our staff are slow to get things done, and that turns a lot of people away, I know they all have lives, but some simple things shouldn"t take months. Like they do.

~Jimmy
@1095461 wrote:
Yeah, but even with those warps you have to walk quite a ways to build.

I do actually agree, maybe they should be moved up to the actual exit.
I don't even remember wrote:
Also, moving the website away from enjin would do us all good. Yes, I know it would mean everyone whould have to make a new account, but there has been too many times where a server member was like "oh hey i can set up my own server with enjin" and stole 20 players with them.

No way will that do us good, enjin is fine, and the features of it is at its finest. The donation modules, the teamspeak admin panel, and the way to make themes with the editor and html.. Enjin is fine, i for one do not support your request.