Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i cant get on wildlands?
Started by [E] ironnarwal

does anyone know why wildlands isnt up?
The Wildlands server has since been removed. There are not plans to bring it back. If I read correctly, you can request your plot be pasted else where on a different server, but I would ask this upon an admin to confirm.

~Madster
Also, we have a variety of other servers for you to enjoy, just do /server to see the complete list!
No i cant bare this i spent about 2 years of my life on that server my friends and all played that server and that was the only part of the server that we liked there are so many of us that loved that server and put so much time into it now we don't know what to do! I was considering deleting minecraft cause it was the only server i liked! please help and try to convince them please you don't know how much this means to me and so many other wild land lovers please i mean it i cryed for a day when i found out it might not come back please!!!!!!! at least save my plot kirchhofer, diamondover37, blockvblock23, sillybigmac4, StrangAmongus, bellgell smellykittycat, Greentoad12, and if possible the stuff in our chests, i was wondering if the stuff in our chests would still be there cause i spent forever mining all my 135 diamonds, thanks for reading this....
No i cant bare this i spent about 2 years of my life on that server my friends and all played that server and that was the only part of the server that we liked there are so many of us that loved that server and put so much time into it now we don't know what to do! I was considering deleting minecraft cause it was the only server i liked! please help and try to convince them please you don't know how much this means to me and so many other wild land lovers please i mean it i cryed for a day when i found out it might not come back please!!!!!!! at least save my plot kirchhofer, diamondover37, blockvblock23, sillybigmac4, StrangAmongus, bellgell smellykittycat, Greentoad12, and if possible the stuff in our chests, i was wondering if the stuff in our chests would still be there cause i spent forever mining all my 135 diamonds, thanks for reading this....
Okay.. I know that you may be devistated by this.. But the wildlands server was dying, not many players on it at all. There are not plans to bring it back. I also ask that you please stop double/triple posting. I have had to hide several posts of yours for that. We offer several other servers as well that you can play on for free.
This is what Wildlands is in the eyes of many people on MT:

img_2102_custom-8bad2b11e57f3ebf49469c82f9a03f48d8bbb24d-s6-c30.jpg

Hence it's irrelevant.
@250587 wrote:
This is what Wildlands is in the eyes of many people on MT:

img_2102_custom-8bad2b11e57f3ebf49469c82f9a03f48d8bbb24d-s6-c30.jpg

Hence it's irrelevant.

I would hope a server that no longer exists, is irrelevant...
It was mentioned that your plots can be carried over from Wildlands to Agharta. Flag down one of the Mods for more information on how to do this.